3M Perfect-it III Fast Cut XL compound 1Kg
Pay Cash On Delivery *
Free delivery **
* Only for Pakistan
** Not valid for tyres or heavy items
Note: Any order above 10 thousand require upfront money using Bank transfer or Easy Paisa
PN # 51052
Size: 1 Kg
Description and end uses:
3M 51052 Fast Cut XL is an aggressive abrasive liquid compound for use on refinish paints to remove abrasive scratches during the paint rectification process. It can also be used to remove oxidation, scratches, car wash scratches, etc., on original manufacturer’s paints. It has reduced dusting compared to other compounds especially suitable in warmer conditions, it is easy to clean up and has a longer working time than Fast Cut Plus.
- Reduced dusting and drying up in use
- Very easy clean up
- Long working time
- Good Finish
- Can be “seen through” to check for any remaining sanding scratches before moving on to next step
- Low sling
- Can be use with or without water
- 1 kg bottle for easy dispensing
3M 51052 Fast Cut XL is an easy to use aggressive abrasive liquid compound for use on refinish paints to remove scratches from P1200 to P3000 grade abrasives after sanding out defects during the paint rectification process. It can also be used to remove oxidation and scratches, car wash scratches, etc., on original manufacturer’s paints.
3M 51052 is recommended to be used with an electric or air driven Polishing machine (1500- 2000 rpm) equipped with a 3M Perfect-it Compounding Sponge Pad 50487 Perfect-it Back-up Pad 09552/3. Can also be used on any industry typical foam or wool compounding pad.
Directions for Use:
1. Shake bottle before use.
2. Apply sufficient compound to the paint surface to work the flatted area. When starting with a dry compounding pad also apply compound direct to the pad to wet the surface.
3. Place the pad over the compound and start the machine.
4. Compound using medium pressure and reapply until the scratches are removed.
5. 3M™ Perfect-it™ III Fast Cut XL Compound has a long working time, minimal dusting and cleans up easily with a 3M™ Perfect-it™ High Performance Cloth.
6. For improved finish follow with 3M™ Perfect-it III Extra Fine PLUS 80349, on a 3M™ Perfectit™ III Polishing Pad 50488.
7. Lastly, any compounding swirl marks can be removed using 3M™ Perfect-it™ III Ultrafina SE Polish 50383 on a 3M™ Perfect-it™ III High Gloss Pad 50388.
Note: any excess compound on plastics, rubbers or adjacent panels should be removed using a damp Perfect-it high performance cloth on finishing.