Ideal for modern Asian and American gasoline engines. Especially suitable where there are long intervals between oil changes and heavy duty engine requirements.
Modern premium-class fuel-efficient engine oil, which especially has been developed for the yearround use in Asian and American vehicles. The combination of unconventional base oils on synthesis technology in connection with the latest additives guarantees an engine oil which protects against wear, reduces the oil and fuel consumption, keeps the engine clean and provides for a quick oiling of the engine.
- Optimum oil pressure under all operating conditions
- High shear stability
- Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures
- Long engine service life
- Smooth engine running
- Excellent wear resistance
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
- Optimum stability to aging
- Excellent high and low temperature behavior
- High lubrication reliability
- Tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters
- Saves fuel and reduces pollutant emissions
Specifications and approvals:
API SN ∙ ILSAC GF-5
LIQUI MOLY also recommends this product for vehicles or assemblies for which the following specifications or original part numbers are required: Chrysler MS-6395 ∙ Daihatsu ∙ Ford WSS-M2C 946-A ∙ GM 6094 M ∙ Honda ∙ Hyundai ∙ Isuzu ∙ Kia ∙ Mazda ∙ Mitsubishi Dia Queen ∙ Nissan ∙ Subaru ∙ Suzuki ∙ Toyota
- SAE class (engine oils): 0W-20 SAE J 300
- Density at 15 °C: 0,845 g/cm³DIN 51757
- Viscosity at 40 °C: 46,0 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at 100 °C: 8,8 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at -40°C (MRV): < 60000 mPas ASTM D 4684
- Viscosity at -35°C (CCS): <= 6200 mPas ASTM D 5293
- Viscosity index: 174 DIN ISO 2909
- HTHS at 150°C: >= 2,6 mPas ASTM D 5481
- Pour point: -48 °C DIN ISO 3016
- Evaporation loss (Noack): 13,1 % CEC-L-40-A-93
- Flash point: 224 °C DIN ISO 2592
- Total base number: 7,3 mg KOH/g DIN ISO 3771
- Color number (ASTM): 2,0 DIN ISO 2049
Areas of application
Ideal for modern Japanese and American gasoline engines. Particularly suitable in case of long oil change intervals and high motor requirements.
The operational instructions of the car manufacturer and the engine manufacturer are to be observed.
The full effectiveness of the product can only be guaranteed if it remains in unmixed condition.