Liqui Moly Special Tech AA 5W-30 (1 Liter)
Pay Cash On Delivery *
Free delivery **
* Only for Pakistan
** Not valid for tyres or heavy items
Note: Any order above 10 thousand require upfront money using Bank transfer or Easy Paisa
Part No: 7615
Special Tec AA 5W-30 (1 Litre)
Modern premium class low-friction motor oil that was specially developed for year-round use in Japanese and American vehicles. The combination of unconventional base oils using synthetic technology together with the latest additive technology guarantees a motor oil that provides exceptional protection against wear, reduces oil and fuel consumption and keeps the engine clean while ensuring fast oil penetration of the engine.
Optimum for modern Japanese and American gasoline and diesel engines with multi-valve technology and turbocharging with and without charge air cooling. Especially suitable where there are long intervals between oil changes and heavy duty engine requirements.
Modern premium-class fuel-efficient engine oil, which especially has been developed for the yearround use in Asian and American vehicles. The combination of unconventional base oils on synthesis technology in connection with the latest additives guarantees an engine oil which protects against wear, reduces the oil and fuel consumption, keeps the engine clean and provides for a quick oiling of the engine.
- Optimum stability to aging
- High shear stability
- Reduces pollutant emissions
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
- Ensures a long service life
- Smooth engine running
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Long engine service life
- Excellent low temperature behavior
- Mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- Outstanding lubrication reliability
- Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures
- Tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters
- Optimum oil pressure under all operating conditions
Specifications and approvals:
API SN ∙ ILSAC GF-5
LIQUI MOLY also recommends this product for vehicles or assemblies for which the following specifications or original part numbers are required: API CF ∙ Chrysler MS-6395 ∙ Daihatsu ∙ Ford WSSM2C 946-A ∙ GM ∙ Honda ∙ Hyundai ∙ Kia ∙ Isuzu ∙ Mazda ∙ Mitsubishi ∙ Nissan ∙ Subaru ∙ Suzuki ∙ Toyota
- SAE class: (engine oils) 5W-30 SAE J 300
- Density at 15 °C: 0,850 mm²/s DIN 51757
- Viscosity at 40 °C: 57,0 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at 100 °C: 10,0 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viskosität bei -35°C (MRV): < 60000 mPas ASTM D 4684
- Viscosity at -30°C (CCS): <= 6600 mPas ASTM D 5293
- Viscosity index: 163 DIN ISO 2909
- HTHS at 150°C: >= 2,9 mPas ASTM D5481
- Pour point: -45 °C DIN ISO 3016
- Evaporation loss (Noack): 10,0 % CEC-L-40-A-93
- Flash point: 230 °C DIN ISO 2592
- Total base number: 7,1 mg KOH/g DIN ISO 3771
- Color number (ASTM): L 2,5 DIN ISO 2049
Areas of application
Ideal for modern Japanese and American gasoline engines. Particularly suitable in case of long oil change intervals and high motor requirements.
The operational instructions of the car manufacturer and the engine manufacturer are to be observed.
The full effectiveness of the product can only be guaranteed if it remains in unmixed condition.