Anker Roav DashCam C1
Pay Cash On Delivery *
Free delivery **
* Only for Pakistan
** Not valid for tyres or heavy items
Note: Any order above 10 thousand require upfront money using Bank transfer or Easy Paisa
Roav DashCam C1
Car Recorder with Sony Sensor, 1080P FHD, 4-Lane Wide-Angle View Lens, Built-in WiFi with APP, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Mode, Parking Mode [Upgraded Version]
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR RECORDINGS: Advanced Sony Exmor sensor, wide-angle lense, and Nighthawk Vision technology capture 4 lanes of traffic in Full HD 1080P — even at night. INSTANT VIDEO ACCESS: Use the ROAV app to download, manage, and view DashCam's recordings directly on your mobile devices.
- MOTION-ACTIVATED: Gravity sensor activates the camera if your car is bumped or moved to automatically record hit-and-runs.
- EXTREME TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Designed to continue operation in 19℉-149℉ —just stick it in your car and forget it.Upgraded: Increased high temperature protection measures for the battery.
- WHAT YOU GET: Roav Dash Cam C1, Anker Dual-Port Car Charger, Micro USB cable, Trim Removal Tool, User Manual, Happy Card
- Note: 1. Operation requires a microSD Card (not included). 2. The lithium battery may expand when exposed to high temperatures for a prolonged period of time. This is normal behavior and there is no safety risk.
Capture Every Detail
Advanced Sony Exmor CMOS sensor enables recording of 30fps. Wide Dynamic Range auto-adjusts for light conditions to deliver perfectly exposed Full HD 1080p footage.
Easy Video Access
Built-in WiFi lets you wirelessly manage your recordings. No cables, laptops, or card-swapping required.
Operation requires a microSD card (not included). Supports up to 128GB.32GB Samsung or SanDisk class 10 SD card recommended.
Simultaneously record 4 lanes of traffic. 6 lens elements and optimized imaging technology provide a full view of the road, not just the car in front of you.
Invisible design and 2-Port Car Charger
Specifically designed to be compact and nondescript be out of your way while you’re driving.