Liqui Moly Brake fluid DOT 4 (Synthetic) 250ml
Pay Cash On Delivery *
Free delivery **
* Only for Pakistan
** Not valid for tyres or heavy items
Note: Any order above 10 thousand require upfront money using Bank transfer or Easy Paisa
Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid is a synthetic brake fluid based on glycol ethers, alkyl polyglycols and glycol ether esters. It contains inhibitors to prevent the corrosion of metallic brake components and to reduce oxidation at increased temperatures. This means that no acid-containing decomposition products are able to form. Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid was specially developed to extend the operating life of components in the hydraulic brake and clutch systems of motor vehicles. Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid has a high wet and dry boiling point, thus ensuring safe braking even after the absorption of some moisture over an extended period of use. Special moisture scavengers help to prevent against the formation of steam bubbles. Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid is also ideally suited for use in ABS brake systems.
- miscible and compatible with high
-quality synthetic brake fluids
- outstanding protection against the formation of steam bubbles
- Exceeds the following performance requirements: SAE J 1703, J 1704; ISO 4925; and FMVSS 116
- excellent elastomer compatibility assures a high degree of lubricating action on all moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit
- extremely high wet and dry boiling points
- excellent viscosity/temperature properties
- excellent low temperature behavior
- highest thermal stability
Areas of Application:
Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid is ideally suited for use with all disk and drum brake systems, as well as motor vehicle clutch systems for which a synthetic brake fluid is prescribed.
Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid can be used with all conventional brake fluid bleeding devices. Liqui Moly DOT 4 brake fluid is miscible and compatible with all highquality synthetic brake fluids. The optimal period of use for this brake fluid is, however, only ensured when it is used alone. It is recommended that the brake fluid be changed in accordance with the specifications from the automobile manufacturer.