Liqui Moly Leichtlauf High Tech 5W-40 (4 Liter)
Pay Cash On Delivery *
Free delivery **
* Only for Pakistan
** Not valid for tyres or heavy items
Note: Any order above 10 thousand require upfront money using Bank transfer or Easy Paisa
Part # 2595
Especially suitable where there are long intervals between changes and heavy duty engine requirements.
Suitable for gasoline vehicles and for diesel vehicles without particulate filter. Modern top class low-friction engine oil for all-season use in gasoline and diesel engines without diesel particulate filters (DPF). The combination of innovative base oils – based on synthesis technology and the latest additive technology – guarantees an engine oil that reduces oil and fuel consumption and that ensures fast lubrication of the engine. Depending on the manufacturer instructions, oil change intervals of up to 40,000 km are possible.
- Mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- Smooth engine running
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
- High shear stability
- Saves fuel and reduces pollutant emissions
- Tested for turbochargers and catalytic converters
- Excellent wear resistance
- Outstanding lubrication reliability
- Long engine service life
- Optimum stability to aging
- Optimum oil pressure under all operating conditions
- Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures
Specifications and approvals
ACEA A3 ∙ ACEA B4 ∙ API SN ∙ API CF ∙ BMW Longlife-01 ∙ MB-Approval 229.5 ∙ Porsche A40 ∙ Renault RN 0700 ∙ Renault RN 0710 ∙ VW 502 00 ∙ VW 505 00
LIQUI MOLY also recommends this product for vehicles or assemblies for which the following specifications or original part numbers are required:
Chrysler MS-10725 ∙ Chrysler MS-10850 ∙ Fiat 9.55535-H2 ∙ Fiat 9.55535-M2 ∙ Fiat 9.55535-N2 ∙ Fiat 9.55535-Z2 ∙ Opel GM-LL-B-025 ∙ Peugeot Citroen (PSA) B71 2294 ∙ Peugeot Citroen (PSA) B71 2296
- SAE class (engine oils) 5W-40 SAE J300
- Density at 15 °C 0,855 g/cm³ DIN 51757
- Viscosity at 40 °C 80,5 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at 100 °C 14,0 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at -35 °C (MRV) <= 60000 mPas ASTM D4684
Areas of application
Ideally suited for modern gasoline and diesel engines with multi-valve technology, turbocharger and with or without charge air cooling. Especially suitable where there are long intervals between changes and heavy duty engine requirements.
The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be followed.