Liqui Moly Touring High Tech- SHPD 20W-50 (5 Liter)
Pay Cash On Delivery *
Free delivery **
* Only for Pakistan
** Not valid for tyres or heavy items
Note: Any order above 10 thousand require upfront money using Bank transfer or Easy Paisa
Touring High Tech Motor Oil SHPD 20W-50
High-performance motor oil of the latest generation. With state-of-the-art formulation, specially designed for aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines with and without charge air cooler. Thanks to the high additive content, guarantees optimum lubrication under all operating conditions.
For aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines with and without exhaust-gas turbocharging and with and without charge air cooling.
Touring High Tech Motoroil SHPD 20W-50 is a new generation super high performance motor oil which has been specially formulated for aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines with and without charge air cooler. A high additive content guarantees optimum lubrication under all running conditions.
- Can be used in diesel engines with and without turbocharger
- Very good dispersion properties
- Low evaporation loss
- High wear resistance
- Stable to ageing and stable viscosity
- Universal application
- Oil film strength
- Mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- Outstanding engine cleanliness
Specifications and approvals:
ACEA A3 · ACEA B4 · ACEA E7 · API SL · API CH-4 ·Mack EO-M Plus
LIQUI MOLY also recommends this product for vehicles or assemblies for which the following specifications or original part numbers are required:
Cummins CES 20076 · Cummins CES 20077 · MAN M 3275-1 · MB 228.3 · MTU Typ 2 · Renault Trucks RD-2 · Volvo VDS-2
- SAE class (engine oils): 20W-50 SAE J300
- Density at 15 °C: 0,890 g/cm³ DIN 51757
- Viscosity at 40 °C: 156 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at 100 °C: 17,5 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at -20°C (MRV): < 60000 mPas ASTM D4684
- Viscosity at -15°C (CCS): <= 9500 mPas ASTM D5293
- Viscosity index: 123 DIN ISO 2909
- HTHS at 150°C: <= 3,7 mPas ASTM D5481
- Pour point: -33 °C DIN ISO 3016
- Evaporation loss (Noack): 7,5% CEC-L-40-A-93
- Flash point 230 °C DIN ISO 2592
- Total base number: 9,6 mg KOH/g DIN ISO 3771
- Sulfate ash: 1,0 - 1,6 g/100g DIN 51575
- Color number (ASTM): 4,5 DIN ISO 2049
Areas of application
For aspirated and turbocharged diesel engines with and without exhaust-gas APPLICATION turbocharging and with and without charge air cooling.
The operating materials instructions of the assembly manufacturers must be followed.
All pictures shown here are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancements.