Permatex 81833 Heavy Duty Rubberized Undercoating, 16 oz.
Pay Cash On Delivery *
Free delivery **
* Only for Pakistan
** Not valid for tyres or heavy items
Note: Any order above 10 thousand require upfront money using Bank transfer or Easy Paisa
- Seals, protects, and insulates; rubberized for maximum durability
- Professional strength, all-purpose undercoating formulated to offer excellent protection and coverage
- Combines the flexibility and sealing properties of rubber with superior coating thickness
- Ideal for home or shop use
- Suggested Applications: Automotive frames, rocker panels and wheel wells; also can be used for sealing gutters, roofs, drain systems, tree pruning, and sound deadening applications
|US Item #||CDN Item #||Container Size||Case|
|81833||N/A||20 oz. aerosol can, 16 oz. net. wt.||12|
Permatex Heavy Duty Rubberized Undercoating is specially formulated to protect automotive underbodies from corrosion. The product dries to a firm, flexible, tack-free film has good abrasion resistance and effective sound-deadening properties. Rubberized for maximum thickness, durability and flexibility.
Seals Resists chipping Insulates TYPICAL APPLICATIONS Automotive frames and under-bodies Rocker panels Wheel wells Rust holes Gutters, roofs, drain systems Driveway cracks Post preserving
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Provide adequate ventilation.
2. For best results, apply to clean, dry surfaces.
3. Tap bottom of can to loosen the ball agitator. Shake can for 2 minutes. For best results, aerosol can should be at room temperature before spraying.
4. Apply a uniform coating holding the can 10 to 12 inches from the surface to be coated.
5. Multiple coatings are effective. Allow 15 to 20 minut
Note: Avoid spraying product on exhaust system. This product is NOT considered paintable.